November 11, 2019

Week 95: Thoughts

Hello everyone! I have officially made it to my last transfer in the mission! I cant believe it. I feel happy, grateful, nervous, stressed, all of the above. Truly the mission has been the best and hardest experience of my entire life. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has let me go through amazing experiences but also the more difficult ones so that I could be able to know my Savior more. I feel like I just barely got here! To begin this last transfer, I hope to work as hard as I can until the last moment. "Enduring to the end" can maybe be the hardest part sometimes. This past week, we were able to have 3 baptisms of some youth that we found. They were literally a miracle for us because basically we went to church one day and a Sister in our ward basically told us "Hey Elders I want you to teach my grandchildren so they can get baptized!" Heavenly Father literally blessed us with three baptisms out of no where. It was truly a blessing that was freely given to us from our loving Heavenly Father. I know He is merciful and kind. I know that He hears us and that He cares about us. He lives and do not doubt that He knows EXACTLY where you are, what you think, what you hope for, and what you fear. We are on His side and He wants to help us. I cant express the love I have for Him and His Son. They are REAL beings. Dont forget it. This Church is true. The Gospel is true.

Elder Smith


1. (From left to right) Azul, Dorian, and Kevin.

2. Saying goodbye to one of my best friends in the mission: Elder Torres (he went to a different area so he wont be able to say bye to me when I leave)



"Therefore I endure all things for the elect’s sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory." (2 Timothy 2:10)