September 23, 2019

Week 88: Miracles


What a week! I feel so grateful for what has happened this week. The work is great here in rocky point and my companion and I are truly seeing the blessings of our Heavenly Father. I literally feel so blessed to wear Christs name over my chest and teach his Gospel. This week we had two baptisms! Their names are Benjamin and Guadalupe. They are literally miracles. One day a couple months ago when I was with my past companion, as we were walking down the street, I felt impressed to knock on a door that was on the corner of a street. When we knocked, we found Guadalupe and her son Mateo outside. We walked in an started teaching the entire family. A couple weeks later, the family is baptized. I feel so grateful that God trusted us with His Spirit so we could find them that day. Their lives have never been the same. They have gone to church every sunday and if no one passes by for them, they walk. I testify of the reality of missionary work. I truly believe that God was aware of our circumstances and theirs. I love them and I love this work and I love all of you!


1. The baptism of Guadalupe and Benjamin
2. Mexican Independence Day
3. Guadalupe and Benjamin walking to our building to attend church. They are so dedicated